Tuesday 23 December 2008

RIP Uniqlo

It came as a surprise when my dear sister told me that Uniqlo in Reading is closing. For those who haven't heard of Uniqlo, Uniqlo is a Japanese apparel brand. This place is like a shopping haven for my dear boyfriend, clean lines, simple/basic designs and solid colours, very Mister BB. *wink*
Today I raid the shop and today I felt disappointed. They don't have any that fits me and most of their stocks have been taken out from the store. For guys, longs sleeves and cardigans are left, no summer shirts. It's winter, fair enough but I still want to find a good bargain for my dear boyfriend. No good stocks are left for girls. I tried few jackets that I liked but it doesn't have the ooomph factor that I was looking for. Very bad shopping day for me. :(
Uniqlo Goodbye! See you in London next time!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting