Monday 1 December 2008

Filos Early Christmas Party!














Yes, it is a bit EARLY. Well, too early for most people but we are Filos and we celebrate Christmas as soon as the -ber months starts. The party was divided into 2 parties, Afternoon for Kids and Night Time for Adults. A bit organised aren't we?

I helped in the preparation of the party so I was there by 10AM. Actually I didn't do much. I was only given the task to pump balloons. Sounds easy? NOT! My poor arm muscles are hurting after an hour and my thumb and pointing finger is numbing from twisting the end of the balloon to close it.

People started showing up by 1PM but we are not ready yet - tables are not prepared yet, food are are not cooked yet and plastes are not washed yet. Still a lot of things to be done.

By 2ish PM, we started to eat. Actually, I've been sampling food while they are cooking - a bad habit of mine. Ehehe! 4PM, we went to pick up Poppie.

7PM was the start of the Adult Party, I ate nonstop, had so much Vodka Lemonade and was partying the whole night and Today, I am very ill. I got clogged nose, sore throat, headaches and I've been coughing. Lessons learnt : NONE! Just party the night away and don't worry about what's gonna happen the next day. Ahaha!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting