Thursday 11 December 2008

Desperate Measures


I've always been obsessed with clear skin. But who doesn't right? I've been attending parties lately and partying entails dressing up. Unfortunately, I can't wear anything that exposes my back. Why? I have dark marks from my pimples which I can't seem to get rid off. It has been camping on my back for months now and I'm too embarassed to show it off to everyone unless my dear sister helps me with putting concealer on. I'm getting desperate. I can't afford UK dermatologists so these are what I've done and what I've been doing so far.

1. E45. Someone told me that if you put E45 on your skin, it will get rid of any dryness and imperfections. Well, I used it for a year and nothing happened. :(

2. Garnier Detox Facial Wash plus Bio-Oil. What's good for your face is good for skin right? I started using Garnier on my face and saw astonishing results. I used to hate being photographed cause I have pimples on one side of my forehead and on my cheeks but it cleared up now thanks to Garnier. *wink* I'm using Garnier on my back for months now during shower followed by Bio-Oil but it doesn't seem to work. :(

3. Lemon - Nature's Wonder. I have to do it cheap. Stingy flood flowing in me. I know about Lemon's bleaching component since forever. Dark marks and bleach is a perfect match. I've only been doing it for 2 days now so I can't really tell the difference,so far.

4. Chinese Herbs. Last night Dear Mum came back with a bag of Chinese Products. This includes a soap, a lotion and 2 bottles of pills - in which I have to take 12 pills twice daily. I tell you, it taste HORRIBLE!

Can anyone help with my dilemma? I want this to end soon.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting