Sunday 21 December 2008

I am Inlove with a Vampire

I've always been attracted to unconventional guys. I like my man pale, mysterious and hmmm, bad boy looking. It didn't come as a surprise when I did my girly giggle while watching Twilight. Hahaha! People have been raving about this film and book series. Even my friends who don't normally read books recommended to read it and see the film. So I did. FYI, In the UK, it takes forever to show Films unlike in the PH that changes weekly. I must say, I loved the lead guy and the film of course. Even my sister commented on how happy I looked today. Crap! I think I am behaving irrationally. Anyway, after the film, I went straight to Waterstone's and got 3 out of 4 books in 3 for 2 bargain! Ooohh, I'm lucky!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting