Friday 2 January 2009

Nice Diversion

Oh boy, talking about starting the year with a bang or in my case, booooo. I greeted the New Year in my jammies, watch the fireworks display on TV with Yakult on hand (unlike my original plan of going to London) and went straight to bed.

Today I made a promise to myself. I will not let this day pass without doing anything. By anything, I mean just about anything. After church, I went to The Oracle and check sale clothes. Damn! Mango dresses are still expensive it makes my cheap self, er, feel cheaper. Hahaha! Sad, I went straight to the cinema and watch The Spirit. It was a nice diversion. :)
The Spirit. Sorry for the bad photo.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting