Monday 12 January 2009

South Hampton - Land of the Ruins

Friends are very important to me. Strengthening my relationship with people is one of My New Year's Resolution. About 2 weeks ago, I proposed a monthly bonding with my girlfriends. It doesn't have to be big as long as we make ourselves available for one whole day.

We decided to go on a day trip this month, South Hampton. We met up at 10AM, Darlene was the earliest in town as her bus comes every hour. She said, we just missed the train and we have to wait for another hour before the next train arrives. Nevermind. 1 hour is short especially when you are with girl friends. It took us 50 minutes to get there. I was disappointed at first cause the place looked like an industrial area. We didn't plan for anything, Nadda! We just walked around town and luckily covered the whole city centre in a day. To give you an idea of how South Hampton looks like, think of a castle but build houses and small roads around it, put water docks at the edge and big shopping centre. It was new and old at the same time. Very interesting.

Random Photo beside the Titanic Museum.

Pre-Nup Photo with Donna in Houndwell Park. :P

Playing Retarded with Donna.

With Darlene. She is shitting herself while taking this photo. Someone's scared of the bridge. Hahaha!

Same bridge, only on a different angle this time.

My 15 quid (Original Price £75!) warehouse dress. It is a steal! I got this from West Quay in South Hampton. I know what I am gonna wear for the Salisbury Hunting Trip! Hahaha!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting