Saturday 3 January 2009

Edward Inspired

I've been hibernating at home. Within the 2 week-Christmas break, I've only been to one day trip so far, read 5 books, watched 2 films, shopped, shopped and shopped. I will be broke if I keep on shopping at this rate. Not good. I am known for being stingy but I am doing otherwise. Anyway, I've been itiching to have a tuxedo jacket since I saw Kate Moss sporting one. *Miss Copy Cat right there!*

This is my Edward Cullen inspired look. Crappy photo as usual. The jacket(£39.05) is actually black. Take note of the Wayfarer glasses and white shirt. Muahaha!

How does this outfit make you feel? Don't say barf! Hahaha!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting