Friday 9 January 2009

health scare

Coughing kept me awake night after night for 2 weeks now. To be honest with you, it doesn't bother me at all. I hate taking medications for anything as long as I can still manage. I can go have a tooth filling without anesthetics. More than a pretty face, this girl is brave. Hahaha! My dear sister and mum is scared for me. For one, my mum saw my bad phlegm (C'mon don't be grossed out now!) and my dear sister is complaining about my Granny like coughing. She even called me Granny. I got my wake up call today when I spoke with 2 of my friends who have worked in the medical field. One told me that the NHS is on alert for alarming rate on Pneumonia, Acute Bronchitis and other lung illnesses. I remember last year when Mister Kiki went thru the same thing and was diagnosed with Bronchitis in Germany when he went for Holiday with his parents. I am also aware of the weak lung history in my family. So finally today after my course, I will be going to see my pharmacist and ask for a lung infection medicine. If I want to live longer and enjoy life more then I should take care of myself properly.

Thanks for all the concern everyone! :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting