Friday 2 January 2009

Why High Heels?

I can give you endless reasons why I lurve wearing high heels. First, it makes me tall. Second, it gives the illusion of long legs. I can wear jeans and feel confident. Third, it is a good leg exercise. Since wearing high heels, my legs look firmer, not that it sagged before, but it looks more shapely in a nice way. Lastly, it gives my wardrobe the extra oomph that it needs!

Above are the shoes that I wear to work.

My casual heels. :)

My personal favourites. Clockwise from the Mustard Yellow River Island Mary Jane which I worked to death last fall, taking on trips with me, Zara shoeboot which is my favourite winter shoes, Zara Peep Toe Pumps in Satin - my official party shoes, New Look Satin Pumps in Purple which I haven't worn yet, GAP Peep Toe Wedge in Blue Jean which in my opinion is the most comfy shoes ever made. It is like walking in flats, I swear! and Zara Sandals in Gold detail. Sorry for looking flashy but I can't afford the Gucci Shoeboot and this is the next best thing for me. *wink*

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting