Sunday 25 January 2009

busy, busy, busy

the players
first set scoresfinal scores. my dear sister(NADINE) redeeming herself and breaking her own record. :P

I am a self proclaimed double booker but I've gone worse this time. I made 3 appointments, on 3 different locations, of 3 different activities and with 3 different groups in a day. TOP THAT!

We woke up at 6ish AM so we can get to the Bowling Alley by 9AM. Travelling by bus from our place including walking takes at least an hour. We don't own a car here and noone in my family got a licence. Please, don't expect me to drive, I am a nervous wreck. I sweat the minute I touch the steering wheel. Hahaha! Anyway, when we got there, they said that they are still preparing the bowling alley. Adjacent to the Bowling alley is an arcade so to pass the time, my sister played a driving game(Ironic for a family that don't drive) and I shoot some hoops. My unfit body was tired after one round. We saw few Dance Rev machines so we tried it. Last time I played was 10 years ago and most rhythm games that I played recently was on my Nintendo DS. I quite enjoyed it this time but was tired after 8 songs. Finally, the Alley was ready and we played 2 rounds for 2 hours. I did quite well on my opinion. It's been a while since I played. OMG this blog tells me that I am not doing enough exercise. *wake up call*

Second Phase of my activity includes work. Yes, OVERTIME! My boss asked me if I can do work over the weekend and I said YES immediately cause a. I needed extra cash and b. He rarely asked for it and I want to make an impression. Credit Crunch entails losing job and I want to keep mine secured. I got to the office by 12:30ish and I left as soon as I got there cause I was told that the 2 guys from my team has finished everything. Time wasted but nevermind. I called my mum and asked her if we meet up earlier than expected. She said she was okay with it and she was with my sister. We all went shopping(I saw stuff that I got few weeks ago on sale already and got depressed), had an Italian lunch and saw a film. It was a very fun-filled day.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting