Thursday 8 January 2009

facing the world alone

I made this blog to document my happy days in the UK and so I can keep everyone updated without the need to email every single person. Guess I won't be blogging for sometime. The truth is, I am very very depressed. Nothing can cheer me up, even precious designer Handbags. I started emailing people today but I can't seem to finish it. I am lost for words and it is very rare for me. You see, when I am sad, I tend to distance myself and to stay away with happy people thinking that I might rub off my negativity on to them. I am a disaster waiting to happen. I want to be remembered as a happy person so I will leave you with my "fringe not dead" photos taken by Gelboy thru YM. Thanks! :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting