Saturday 10 January 2009

counting my blessings

Isn't today a lovely day?

I woke up at 9AM for my 11AM dental appointment. Put mud pac on and deep conditioned my hair while watching E! News. Hahaha! This is exactly what I need. PERIOD. I left home with enough time to reach my dentist. It was nice walking with light snow. It makes Winter bearable. :)

I go to my dentist every 3 months. She said that I should have strong gums for my age and no bleeding while brushing. She also suggested that I should floss and gurgle regularly which I did religiously for the past 3 months and it paid off! She said I can visit her every 6 months now. I saved £46 quid today. I celebrated by shopping of course!

I got this from Mango for £12(Original Price £40) on sale. I rarely pay full price.

£28 from Oasis. Patience is truly a virtue. Yesterday, this was on sale for £35(Original Price, £65) and today they had another 20% off. Lucky, Lucky me!

The remaining 7 quid I spend on this.

I just want to share something in connection to Krispy Kreme. This week, my mum, me and my sister started watching, Paul McKenna's I will make you thin. Not that I need any help with dieting, I am slim myself. Anyway, he gave Four Golden Rules to keep you fit.

1. Eat what you want. This is the reason why I bought Krispy Kreme.

2. Eat when you are hungry.

3. Eat consciously.

4. Stop when you are full.

Hope this helps people on a diet! Goodluck everyone! :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting