Friday 20 August 2010

Spanish Experience: Tapella

I don't know who is lazier, Luke or I?  There are 3 regular things that we enjoy doing together - dine out, watch films and lazying about.  He spent 3 days in Makati before we flew to Taipei.  We woke up late everyday and leave just after lunch.  With nothing planned but to relax, we usually end up eating first then films next.   I think we have seen 5 films on the short time that he was here.  

Luke has no food preference.  He always tells me to pick whatever I like and to be honest, I don't know what I like when faced with lots of food options.  In Greenbelt, you get floors of good restaurants.  I have been craving for Indian food for weeks before his arrival but seeing Tapella brought back my memories of Spain and so we ended up eating there.    

We ordered:


Tortilla la de Siempre(PHP 142.86).  Just average but it reminded me of the binating itlog na may patatas that my Granny used to cook for us.
 Flauta de Camembert con Cebolla Caramelizada(PHP 169.64) which Luke love the most.  He told me that he loves carmelised onion.
Croquetas de Pringa(PHP 84.82).  Crispy golden brown coating and soft in the inside.  So nice.
Arroz Negra(PHP 433.03).  Luke loves squid and I want to try something new.  I had pasta with squid ink before but I just have to have this dish.  It didn't disappoint. 
Eating Arroz Negra leaves your tongue with squid stain.  At the end of the meal, I had to ask dear boyfriend to check if I have stains on my teeth.  That's not all, you get it when you do the number 2 too.  Gross!  Hahaha!

Tapella is located in the Ground Floor of GB5.
(632) 757-2710.
Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting