Friday 20 August 2010

Ridiculous Burger Challenge, NOT!

When we arrive to Antel Suites, I told dear boyfriend that we are living near the burger place.  I didn't realise how often I said it until he respond with "Yes babe.  You told me".  Burger Avenue is famous for their Ridiculous Burger.  The burger got a pound of meat on them versus their normal quarter pounder.  To get it for free, you gotta finish the whole burger in 5 minutes.  

To make the story short, we didn't participate on the Ridiculous Burger Challenge.  We went to Burger Avenue a little too early(the resto was closed still)  so to kill time, we ended up having a pre-lunch at 7-11.  We had steam bun and crisps.  :P  



  The restaurant is very small.  This is half of it.  But outside, they have bigger space.
Luke had Wasabi Burger(PHP140) and Chips(PHP50)
while I had Chocolate Milkshake(PHP95) and Crispy Bacon Melt(PHP180).  Everyone knows how much I love Bacon and Cheese and having them both in my burger is heaven.
I am happy to report that after the crisps and steam bun, I was able to finish my burger minus the bun.  It was a massive burger!  
I took photo of Luke on the gardens of GB5.  Then we went to Balenciaga and I introduced him to the bags. He then took me to his watch shops.  Hahaha!
We went to play arcade just before the film.  We have a massage chair in Arcades here.  He loved it!  I can't remember if we saw Salt that day.  He hates Angelina, I love her.  He said the film is better be good and it was.  We have different taste and opinion on everything but we get along just fine.  


Burger Avenue is located in 
A Venue Mall, B. Valdez St. Corner Makati Avenue, Makati City

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting