Saturday 21 August 2010

Queens at Bollywood

If you were following my blog, you probably see this coming. 

To satisfy my Indian Cravings, dear boyfriend took me to Queens at Bollywood.  It was a totally random decision.  I don't know where to go for a good Indian Restaurant in Makati and we happen to passed by Queens in GB3.  It turned out to be a treat for the both of us. 

I love themed restaurants.  I love the fact that they made an effort into giving a Bollywood feel to it.  The staff will greet you "Namaste" as soon as you enter the place, the restaurant is vibrant in colour with bollywood murals and the toilets are covered in bollywood posters.  You'll even see Aishwarya Rai in the ladies.  Best thing about it, they have his and her restrooms.  In Manila, I noticed that most restaurants pay less attention to toilets, mostly shared, small and cramped which I hate! 

Cheese Factor!

Papadoms are given for FREE while you wait for your order.  They even refilled ours cause Luke and I eat too fast!  Hahaha!
When I asked for the house speciality, the waitress recommended Chicken Tandori(PHP220).  We asked for medium cause we are not sure how spicy it was gonna be.  It was actually good and not so spicy for me.  Maybe next time I'll go for the most spicy.
Chapatti(PHP95).
Mutton Biryani(PHP430).  This dish is good for 2-3 people.

After lunch, I took Luke to Intramuros where Rizal(our National Hero) was incarcerated during the Spanish Occupation.  He liked it in there cause it wasn't crowded and tourists can walk freely.  

The Manila Cathedral.


Intramuros isn't free!
The shops in Intramuros.


The picnic area.
The barge that Luke loved.

I convinced dear boyfriend to do this.  This photo makes me laugh still.  It feels like it was made for him.  Hahaha!


After Intramuros, we were able to squeeze one more film - Tekken which disappointed dear boyfriend.  We flew to Taipei that night, not without a drama of course!  I was pissed off with being ripped off by Manila Cab drivers that "I'll send them to hell" and "I'm ashamed of being a filo" came out of my mouth.  I turn to a total b*tch when this happens.  Good thing I have a strong partner with me who knows how to handle my b*tchyness and knows when and how to take charge.  Thanks baby! 

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting