Monday 23 August 2010

Day 8: Lantau Island

I know I'll get negative feedbacks with this, but I didn't really like Lantau Island.  I was expecting old but they gave me new and fake feel.  They specifically built the place to attract people.  I remember when dear boyfriend told me about his OLD Lantau Island experience.  It was nothing like today.  I was very very disappointed.  The cable car ride bored me too.  It was too long and I didn't see anything that will excite me.  

I was very hungry when we get to Ngong Ping.  You know what happens when I'm hungry right?  We went to the first restaurant that we saw which turns out to be a great restaurant.  As usual, I went for Yang Chow.  Dear boyfriend ordered roast pork.  It looks blah but it taste amazing!  I won't forget that taste.  Hahahaha!




They had free Kung Fu lessons that day.
I love this sh*t.  I like anything that makes me look like an idiot.  A fringy shaolin.
This tree is fake.  It was made of plastic I think and wishing doesn't come free.  I think you gotta spend 150HKD to make your wish.


The Restroom.  Luke told me that, This is cleanest toilet he's been.  I didn't really wanna go but I gotta check it out for myself.  The ladies is smelly, the floor is wet.  Toilet scares me now.  I was scarred for life!
On our way to the buddha.  It was hot, I am very unfit.  It wasn't long but I felt out of breath while walking up the steps.  OMG!  It's not old age, it's my excess weight.


I know.  We look like a total geek.  We each both own a DSLR.  
I've been to lots of cable car that this bores me.

After Ngong Ping, we went to City Gate Outlets where Luke went shopping galore!  I only want to see the luxury items thinking that they might be cheap.  They weren't!  It is still cheaper to buy in the UK!  I took Luke to Pedder Red and I geeked out.  All the luxury shoes in one shop!  I introduced him to Balenciaga, Stella McCartney, Alaia, MARNI, McQueen , CDG and more.  I showed him a CDG men's shoes with toes painted on the leather, his first reaction was, TOES babe.  From City Gate Outlets, we went to Central then to Cause Way bay and walked around shops.  I can't remember what happens next.  

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting