Monday 23 August 2010

Day 9: HK Shopping

To be honest,I can't really remember what happened in detail after Lantau Island.  I know we shopped and ate but I can't remember much of my drama and Luke's suffering.  :P

Oh, this is the first day that I use my MJ Canvas Tote.  I think this photo may be taken at Central.  

Luke wanted to go to SINO Center in Mongkok to look for watches.  He read somewhere that SINO Center is good for watches.  I think everywhere in HK sells watches and jeweleries.  SINO Center must be one of the cutest shopping centres in HK.  It is not high end but they sell things that you couldn't find on your normal shopping centre.  Everything is cute there.  They got Holgas, comics and everything kawaii.  :P  

We had a hard time finding SINO Center.  I was being a whiny bitch that finally ticked Luke.  He was mad.  But we made up after 5 minutes.  
From SINO Center, we went to the Ladies Market.  I was disappointed.  I expected so much from HK.  I didn't see any nice cheap clothes.  Taiwan Market is wayyyy better, organised and cheaper.
We went to the Lomo Place in HK to buy Diana Instant Back then we went to the temple near it.  Luke told me that they use the temple as a background to the game he used to play.  I can't remember which game it is though.
Then we passed by the Antique Street.  And since I was bitchy about not being fed properly, Luke consulted THE book and took me to Hunan Garden where they serve authentic Hunan Food.
It was a proper Chinese Restaurant.  Reminds me of a Chinese Mafia film - crazy print carpet, folk music on the background.  The only missing is the people gambling on the next room.

Luke's new Ball Watch.  :)  Here's what happened.  We passed by H&M that day.  I was H&M deprived and Luke asked me if I wanna browse quickly.  I said yes, of course.  He said he'll be in the watch shop across the street.  I said okay.  He normally browse and try on watches.  But he ended up buying that day!  
Sauteed Chili and Tofu with Cucumber.  Luke has been munching on the chili appetiser.  I said it looked hot but he said it was okay.  He even demoed it to me.  He ended up burning his mouth with chili.  It was hillarious!
I think this is their version of Ham Sandwich.  It taste sooooo good.  This is a must order in this restaurant.
Chicken Dish.  We had Yang Chow Rice with this I think.  So predictable.  It was a satisfying meal.  I wanna have that ham sandwich again.  :)

From Hunan Garden, we went to HK's version of photography street.  It was 9ish then and most of the stores were closed.  We also went to Lang Kwai Fong before going back to the hotel.  Knackered as expected.


Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting