Wednesday 17 February 2010

Valentine's Dinner

The Valentine's gayness post hasn't ended yet.  

After the trip to Koh Chang, my guy and I decided to cook.  I don't know where he gets his energy.  I was tired by just sitting the whole afternoon in the car(while singing and listening on the 500 days of Summer soundtrack.  Contagioussss!).  I've always wanted to cook for him although you and I know that I am very very challenged in that area.  :P  We made nothing fancy but something tried and tested, pasta.  After all, we don't wanna end up in the ER on Valentine's day.  LOL!

 
Luke cooking while
  
I am munching on these.  I am very much addicted to Mangoes and shrimp paste.  I used to have it everyday back in Thailand, that and somtam.  Oh God, thinking about it is making me hungry.  Luke, better learn how to make somtam.  :x
  

  
I want my pasta cheesy and saucy.
 
That night, I discovered that he doesn't like mixing his sauce with his pasta cause "he wants to eat the pasta on it's own" sometimes.  Hehe!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting