Friday 12 February 2010

Pattaya Trip

I am going back to the Philippines next week so dear boyfriend took days off from work.  We had a very busy day.

1.  Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

As you all know, I am working soon.  In the Philippines, hundreds of requirements are needed before you can actually work.  Medical Certificate is one of them.  Finally, had that ticked off my list.  :)

2.  Floating Market

Dear boyfriend and I had our lunch at floating market.  I admit, I am a cheap date.  I like to eat in cheap places.  It feels more authentic to me.  Today, we had the most spicy dish on the history of my Thailand trip.  Our lips are both on fire after few spoonfulls of rice.  I die.



3.  Pattaya Tower

Luke haven't been to Pattaya Tower so I suggested that we should go.  I was convincing him to go on a Tower Jump with me but I couldn't make him say yes.

My brod, do you remember this?
From the Viewing deck.  It was more congested as I remembered it to be.


Mandatory Couples Photo.  :P



The first time that I went to Pattaya Tower was in 2005 with my family.  It was my bday then.  I wanted to do "Tower Jump" and finally convinced my mum to let me.  I wasn't scared prior to the jump but when I finally saw how high it was, I panicked.  Who wouldn't if it's 56 floors high.  My brother on the other hand was very relaxed the whole time.  He should be, guys are programmed not to show emotions.  LOL!  Sucks that we lost the video and the photos when our computer crashed.  

4.  Wolfman

That's 3 films this week for me.  I don't mind.  I like watching films.  I haven't seen the original film so I can't say if they did a good job in remaking it.  All I can say is that, I love film.  I especially love how he transformed the first time and started killing people.  Anthony Hopkins is a very good actor.  I love Benicio del Toro too.  He resembles Brad Pitt only darker, more bad ass.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting