Monday 8 February 2010

Love Happens

 
Against my will, I saw Love Happens today.  I didn't have a choice.  It's either I go out and take photos under at least 30 degrees weather with the risk of getting premature wrinkles or stay inside the shopping centre comfortably. I wanted to see the Horror Thai film but I was 20 minutes late.  I've seen Sherlock, Avatar and My Valentine so I was only left with Love Happens.  I wish I didn't see the film.  It was the longest 2 hours of my life.  I wanted to leave 5 minutes into the film.  It was that horrible in my opinion.  I was expecting a RomCom instead I got drama.  Poor choice, poor choice.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting