Sunday 21 February 2010

Busy Week

Sorry for the lack of post, I've been busy this week.

As everyone knows, I started work last Thursday.  Everything went well.  I made new friends on my first day and actually went out with them.  I liked the young crowd at work especially my group.  They are younger than I am but we all get along just fine. 

On my second day, I was asked to tweak a design.  I can't draw but I know what I want.  The problem is, I don't know what the client wants.  You see, I am asked to design for the lower mass market.  I am not familiar with the brand nor I know anyone who wears them so when I presented my work to my head merchandiser, she rejected them all.  After the rejection, she gave me an idea what the client wants.  Hopefully, I get it right next time.  :D

I wasn't able to work on my third day.  I was embarrassed and worried.  I woke up at 2AM with a sharp pain on my stomach.  I thought I was hungry so I had wafer, the only food that I have left.  After few minutes, I vomitted.  From then I vommitted and went to the toilet several times in an hour 'til it was 10AM.  I was very tired and didn't have energy left to move so I asked my cousin Lorraine to bring food for me.  I slept for 17 hours that day.

Today, I went grocery shopping.  I don't want any food poisoning episode.  It was very horrible.  :(

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting