Monday 8 February 2010

JJ Weekend Market

Everytime I visit Thailand, I make sure that I drag dear boyfriend to JJ Market.  I am not a big shopper(Read: In denial), I simply like browsing and looking around on stalls.  It is heaven for me, maybe hell for everyone.  JJ Market is similar to cluster mall and 168 in Divisoria only they sell better clothes and accessories on much cheaper prices.

JJ Market sells almost everything, from home accessories and furnitures to clothes and accessories to animals and reptiles.  Yes reptiles.  We saw aligator, Iguana and snakes.  They have bunnies, dogs, cats, fishes and birds too.  My boyfriend likes aquatic animals.  I like to ask him questions about it and hear him geek out.  It is so cute.  (I cringe while writing cute.  LOL)

Silk Pillow Covers

Dear Boyfriend shopping for T-shirts.


I had this for late lunch.  I wasn't the best noodle dish I had in Thailand plus the sight of blood killed my appetite.  In the Philippines, we eat pig or chicken's blood too but in bite size pieces.
What's left of my lunch.  I didn't dare touch the blood.  Choosy.  :P

Thanks dear boyfriend for taking me to JJ and for driving.  xxx

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting