Saturday 6 February 2010

Dinner at Night Market

Dear boyfriend knows how much I like street food and night market.  Combining the two is heaven for me.  We went to the night market for dinner last night.  I know, I promised to eat less but I can't help it.  I am expecting that this post is gonna backfire once I put on more weight.  He even told his friend the other night that I complain about gaining weight everytime I visit him.  Well, it's not all my fault.  You keep me well fed.  Hahaha!


I had strawberry shake.  It taste weird.  It's more salty than sugary.
This is where we had our dinner.  We had spicy minced pork and boiled eggs.
Can somebody explain to me why they cover the whole fish with salt then grill them?
Fishballs which boy P hates.
Fruit!  Very cheap.
Hungry Banks.  Please don't kill me.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting