Wednesday 17 February 2010

Koh Chang Valentine's Weekend

Of all the made up holidays, Valentine's is my favourite.  Yes, I am that cheesy.  Dear boyfriend knows that.  I was happy and excited when he told me that he is gonna take me to Koh Chang for the weekend.
We agreed to leave at 8AM.  It was a struggle I tell you.  I am not used to getting up at 7AM.  I had to wake up that early cause it takes me an hour to get ready.  :P  We didn't make it to 8AM, we actually left home 10AM.  I needed an extra hour in bed.  


 
1 kilo of eyebags.
  
Boy P drove for at least 3 hours plus an hour in the Ferry.


We stayed in one of the villas in Aana
  

  

  

  
I am good in packing light.  If I didn't bring my laptop and hair dryer with me, 1 bag would be enough.

Thank God dear boyfriend likes to drive.  He is such a good driver, he doesn't complain no matter how tired he is.  That afternoon, we drove around the island.  We accidentally stumbled the "viewpoint".
  

  
Couple Pic.  LOL!
  
As suggested by the travel book, we went to Oodie's for dinner.  Good ambience, okay dinner.  The serving was just right for me.
  
We wanted to go to 7-11 for Magnum but we passed by this.  No matter how full we are, we always have room for dessert.  Fatties!  :P
  
We had the hardest massage ever!  My masseuse cracked my spine.  My spine!!  I was scared for myself.  I thought I will be paralysed by the end of the massage.  Dear boyfriend said he felt better but was in so much pain the next day.

The next day:
  

  
Dear boyfriend padelled through the private beach.  I am useless.  I am no help with him.  Use that fat babe! :P
  
The private beach lined with pine trees again.  The beach would have been better if they maintain it.  They were bits and pieces of trash here and there.
  
I love swings!  It takes me to my childhood when I compete to use one. 
  
:D
  

After the beach, we drove to the waterfalls.

  

  
We saw wild boars on the way.  I thought I saw Pumba. 

  Monkeys.  We saw lizards and vultures too.  It feels like we were in the jungle.

  
 
  
For dinner, we went to Cookies.  Big Mistake.  The service was slow, the food was okay.  I finished my fried rice before the grilled shrimp and kebab arrived.  It was annoying waiting for food when you are hungry.  They have free salad, they were yucky though.  We didn't dare eat it.
 
After dinner,we walked down the beach.  Actually, we didn't go that far.  We went to Sabay Bar(next to Cookies were we had dinner).  LOL!  They have reggae band playing.  As I've never had shesha before, I asked dear boyfriend if we can have our little session.  Was surprised that he said yes.  
Music+Beach+Sesha+Alcohol = Perfect night.

Thanks dear boyfriend for taking me to Koh Chang!  I had the best time ever!  
SYWMK!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting