Friday 26 February 2010

RIP Leo

 

This photo was taken last December.  Didn't know that it would be the last time that we are gonna be with Leo(In blue shirt).  Earlier this week, my friend Bernadette(in Black) emailed us letting everyone know that Leo had an accident.  According to the story, he was robbed and was ran over by the robber in Motorcycle.  He suffered multiple head injuries, was disoriented after a few days and had a slight amnesia.  Yesterday, Xavier told me that he slipped into coma.  He asked me if I can come and visit Leo on Sunday.  I told him that I was busy in the afternoon but I would be glad to come in the morning.  My brother JR was returning from his Singapore Assignment.  This afternoon, I received a call from Xavier informing me that Leo has passed away.  I was in shocked and cried for a bit after the phone call.  It was unexpected.  Last time we were together, we made so much future travel plans.  We also planned to meet up during the Holy Week.  He was full of life, full of plans.  Please pray for Leo and his family. 
 

2 comments:

Patty Matty said...

Condolence. RIP Leo.

Miss Ailema said...

:( He will be badly missed.

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting