Thursday 11 February 2010

Date Night, Gay Night

I totally made that date night up.  :P

I've been asking dear boyfriend to go on a Karaoke Night with me but he wouldn't go.  So I suggested a bowling night instead.  Here's how our date went.  :)

Dinner at Tequila Reef Cantina:

 

  

  

  

  
Reefer Madness Appetizer Sampler - Cheese Nachos, Quesadilla, Tequila Wings and Taquitos.  I was full at this point.

  
Beef Burrito, dear boyfriend's dinner.  It was 6sh inches long and 3 inches wide.  He nearly finished it while I struggled with my Chicken Taquitos.
 
Chicken Taquitos

Walk on Art Street:

Never knew that something like this existed in Pattaya.  I was pleasantly surprised.

I had to take this opportunity to take photo of myself.  :P


Bowling at Blu - Rhythm and Bowl:

I had to say, my bowling skills are getting rustly.  No I lie, I am not a very good bowler but I really enjoy the sports.  Aside from watching films, my mum enjoys bowling too.  Growing up, she used to take my cousins, my siblings and I bowling. I remember her being ecstatic on my first strike.  What a stage mum!  Kidding!  :P

This bowling alley is so posh.  It got a club feel to it which I love.  RnB playing on the background, club lights and bar.  I was surprised that they actually have an on house DJ.  DJ on bowling alley people!!

 


I want this for my room and I like the curtains too.  :)


Chinky and Chinny.

He won on the first round.
I won on the second round.
And third round.  Making me the bowling champion.  *evil laugh*

Night Market:

We both know that I wouldn't pass up on bargain shopping.  I am so lucky that boy P tolerates my shopping madness.  As any good boyfriend would do, he just let me do what I want, not complaining, not even once.  Thanks Luke again for the wonderful night!  :x

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting