Friday 5 February 2010

My Valentine (Thai Film)


It's official.  I turned into my mum.  When I went to the cinema today, the lady in the till smiled at me and said, "I know you.  I remember you from last time".  :)

As you all know, I love subtitled films.  I started watching them when I was younger to train myself in English.  Back in Uni, I watch asian horror films religiously to scare myself at night.  When I moved to England, I dated someone who have massive collection of world cinema.  Now, I am fortunate to travel and see films abroad.  My Valentine is a RomCom.  It revolves around a girl named Mild who doesn't like Valentine's day.  Ironically, 3 guys started pursuing her on Valentine's.  I liked the first story, it kept me laughing the whole time.  I was glued on the screen on the second story as I was mesmerised by the Thai guy.  The third story is surprisingly a tear jerker.  This film is a must see with girlfriends.  :)

Watch the trailer here.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting