Tuesday 2 February 2010

Job Requirements - Cedula and Barangay Clearance

I know, I know, I shouldn't blog about this BUT I want to document everything that I've been going through no matter how mundane they are.

As you all know, I live in Novaliches.  I lived here for 4 years in Uni and since I came back from the UK.  Today, I went to get my Brgy Clearance and Cedula.

Barangay Clearance:

I didn't know that I live in Barangay San Bartolome until Lorraine told me.  Hahaha!  I thought you don't get barangays in Manila.  LOL!  When I get into the Barangay Hall they asked if I was a voter which I responded with yes.  She asked me if I was registered and I said yes but in the province.  She said, you can speak to Kap and persuade him to give you a clearance.  He was busy and I was in a hurry so I didn't do what she told me to.  She said, next time you came back, please come with a Home Owners letter and will see if he can give you a clearance.  KILL ME!  I didn't know that Barangay Clearance is that complicated to get.  At least I know now.  

Cedula:

To tell you the truth, I don't know what cedula is and it's purpose.  All I know is that Andres Bonifacio(one of the Philippine Heroes) ripped it in Balintawak(?) during the Spanish Revolution.  In the same Barangay Hall, I asked for my cedula.  It was a bit pricey for a minute writing.  I had to pay 57 pesos although my bill is for 55 only.  I don't know where the 2 pesos goes.  Her penmanship perhaps?  :P  I was in queue with a guy in QC Hall and he told me that he paid 20 pesos only.  Lorraine told me that she paid 5 pesos for hers.  I'm thinking, maybe the government should set a fixed price for the cost of cedula.  Yes, I have an answer for everything.  :P

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting