Sunday 7 February 2010

Beach Road Walk

Weekend means no work for boy P, no work means I get to spend time with  him.  As you all know, my boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship so every minute of gayness counts.  I currently live in the Philippines, he lives in Thailand(for now, he will be moving soon).  Long distance is not something I had in mind when I go into any relationships.  I'm too gay to be away from someone that I am in a relationship with.  LOL! 

He said he wanted to test his SLR out.  He forced me to be his subject, I got no choice but to pose.  Later that night, we met up with his friends for dinner.  Was a very good Saturday.  :) Here are some photos from yesterday. 

Sunset + Heart.  Can anything be more gay and stupid than this?

Yes, I look like an idiot but I like it.  I remember taking photos with statues back in Singapore with my brother and his ex girlfriend.  Hahaha!

Let's get physical.  I don't know if this is a daily thing.  My mum used to work in Thailand in 2005.  I remember her taking me in one of the parks in Sri Racha where they had a daily aerobic session.  Her and I used to go and we used to pig out afterwards, completely defeating the purpose.  :P

Paraseling.  Hahahaha!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting