Thursday 28 May 2009

Steam Bath, Sauna and Back to Sauna Again

STEAM BATH AND SAUNA(26 May)

My friend Amy left today. They were checked-in in Novotel from Tuesday 'til Thursday. She asked me if I want to try the Steam bath and Sauna at their Hotel. Since I haven't tried those facilities before, I said yes straight away. I am sucker to trying out new things this year.

3 bloopers from the day

First: I was putting my two piece top when the clip at the back came off. I had to tie the back. I guess that's my swimsuit telling me that I put on weight. :-P
Second: We couldn't open the Sauna door! We both tried pulling the Sauna door but we couldn't open it. We panicked! Guess we have to push next time.
Third: After leaving the Sauna, we wanted to use the pool but it is cleaning time. The sign says, open from 10AM to 6PM but it didn't say, close from 12noon - 2PM for cleaning.

STEAM ROOM AND SWIMMING POOL(27 May)

I got a text again from my friend Amy inviting me for another round of Steam Bath and Swimming Pool. Since I'm free, I said yes. It was fun getting steamed. I like seeing my skin glow after the process. We then went to the pool and we both discovered that we can't swim! Thank God the pool is only 2 metres deeps. We stayed there for a bit before we went to the Oracle.

Lessons Learnt:

Never stay in a cheap accomodation. I like the feeling of being pampered!
Check the hotels facilities and make full use of it!



0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting