Tuesday 12 May 2009

Print Crazy

Batwing Top from Topshop

Bubble Dress from Miss Selfridge

The Prints

Print Leggings from Topshop

My Dear Sister commented on how "losyang" I look these days and it stuck on me. She hated the fact that I wear too much bold colours and told me that maybe I was supposed to be born black(no offense meant, black people look good with bold colours - E.I. Alek Wek). This inspired me to do some shopping and boy, I gravitate to bold prints this time. Thanks Sis for the wake up call and Thanks Topshop for Pretty, Pretty Leggings. :)
BTW, to describe what "losyang" is, think of a bum, make the bum haggard and ugly or it can be someone whose look is very uninspiring,someone who lost the will to look good.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting