Sunday 3 May 2009

Good News: Tax Refund

I was feeling a bit down when I woke up this morning but the letter from HM Customs cheered me up. I got a TAX REFUND of an undisclosed amount. Finally, all my phone calls to them paid off. I have 3 options here - save, spend and splurge.

SAVE - Actually, I am not an advocate of savings for future use. But I might save it so I can actually have spending money for my future trips. CREDIT CRUNCH!
SPEND - I was thinking of going alone to Prague although Luke told me that it isn't a good place to travel alone. My mum said no to the trip as well and she even asked for my friend's Yan second opinion. Ooohh, I feel loved.
SPLURGE - I have 2 things in mind, a giant part time Balenciaga bag and an Omega Constellation Watch. My bday is in 18 days. Hope these things magically appear on my doorstep cause I don't really want to spend that much money at the moment(being jobless).

What do you think people?

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting