Thursday 30 April 2009

Alton Towers Adventure

I've been itching to go to Alton Towers and finally, my dream came true. Yes, I am exaggerating here. I love going to Theme Parks although everyone knows how shit I am with rides. :-P We left Reading just after 5 Pm and reached the place after 9PM. It took us 4 hours just to get there cause the GPS couldn't find the place. With no google earth printout back up, we had to follow the Alton Towers signs and ask for directions. We rely so much with Tomtom, it's sad. Ehehe! We got the cutest room(although my photo setting doesn't give it much justice). It was Carribean Themed with vibrant red and blue colours.
Rai and Doris planning the rides

Me and Doris at the breakfast buffet

Photo overlooking the breakfast buffet. We stayed in Splash Landings Hotel.

At the Hotel Reception. Can't resist photo opportunities.

Photo at the Theme Park Entrance. Me and Donna fooling around.

The cuckoo at the Cloud Cuckoo Land. :P



My deadly look.

We woke up early the next day so we can have a proper breakfast and cause we are staying at one of the Alton Towers Hotels, we are allowed to go in an hour early before the Theme Park opens to the public. Talk about special treatment! We started with the Battle Galleons, then Hex, then Rita, then Oblivion, then Nemesis. After Nemesis all 3 of us got dizzy (Rai,my friend who drove, bailed out at this point) so we took the easy rides and at 2PM we left the place. Rai was very tired at this point so we stopped at a service for an hour and was home by 7PM ish. It was a fun day. My friends stay over at my place for a girly gossip.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting