Tuesday 28 April 2009

meat balls

I've been very unproductive today. I skipped walking 2 days in a row, woke up late(I've been waking up late since I lost my job) and I haven't tidied up the flat. So to do something productive, I roll out of bed and went to the grocery to get the ingredients for the meat balls/ pattie that I've been meaning to cook since last night. Yes, I am turning into a domestic goddess these days and that's what I've always wanted to achieve. :-) My cooking was a okay. I just had a slight problem knowing when the ground beef is cook or not. Sorry. It was my first time doing it. I grew up at my dad's side of the family. Everyone seems to be a good cook there especially the guys. They never asked us(my siblings) to do any hour chores or help them out with cooking. Not that we were bunch of spoilt brats but that's how we were brought up. So doing things on my own is a new concept to me when I moved to the UK. In here, we have to do absolutely everything ourselves - no helpers. I loved the independence though. I know that it will prepare me for the future. I should stop rambling now. Time to tidy up and prepare the clothes for tom's adventure.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting