Saturday 18 April 2009

Fishing-Fishing, Fun-Fun!

I am too lazy to drag the photos in order, instead, I will write in captions and hopefully you guys get the full story.
The dogfish killers from Fishing, Day 2.
This is me,trying to kiss the dogfish. This guy jokingly asked me to be his second wife. I laughed.
According to Mr. Sulk, the Ugly Betty look. That's me trying to take a photo with the first fish that we caught on the 2nd day.

My Day 2 outfit. Forgive the ugly face. I didn't shower! - Blazer from Zara, Shirt from Uniqlo, Top worn as Skirt from Primark and Glad Sandals from New Look

Overnight fishing from Day 1. Rai and Kumar fished til 3AM and caught 43 fishes!

That's me trying to throw the fishing rod. I can say, I have 1 out of 10 chance of throwing it properly. :P


Rai doing the BBQ.

Outfit from Day 1 - Blazer from Zara, tube top from Mango, Leggings from Zara and Glad Sandals from New Look

Rai and Kumar setting the fishing rods.

We left Reading at 10:30AM on a Wednesday Morning, Arrive at Kumar's just after 12 to pick up the camping gears and tea break and Finally arrive at Dover at 4PM. We set up our bbq immediately and started fishing. The pier was closed so we settled into fishing in the shore. We didn't caught any fish until after 9PM and our fishing buddies stayed til 3AM. Me and my friend Donna stayed in the tent as it was raining hard with thunderstorms and lightning. She was scared for ourlives but I wasn't. On the contrary, I was enjoying the whole experience. Everyone woke up late the next day and yes, fished on the shore once more. By lunchtime, we were all hungry so we went to the town centre for KFC and fished on the pier. We caught 2 more fishes and went home at 4PM. It was a fun experience for me. I haven't laughed in a long time. I missed myself. Everyone, the crazy Ailema that everyone loved is back! :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting