Thursday 2 April 2009

Together Again?

ailema - cristina - joan - nene. don't they all look chinese to you? i'm a foreigner in the group! :P

the bday celebrant surrounded by food and booze.

Cristina, my bestfriend from HS

On last minute, I made the decision to go to Cristina's bday. She is from Woking, I am from Reading. I once use a train that stops from Woking - Wokingham - Reading. When I got to the train station at 6PM, I went straight to the till to buy a ticket then to the Info desk to ask for my train platform. I was told that I had to take 2 trains, change to Reading to Guilford then Guilford to Woking. It took me 1.5 hours including waiting time to get to Woking and my friend was on the train station(not on time) to pick me up. It took us 45 minutes to get to their place cause her sister has to stop at her work place. I was very hungry when I got there, it was 8:15PM then. I ate and join them in Karaoke. They have a massive TV It was as big as a dinning table! After an hour and a bit of staying I asked them to drop me to the train station. That's when my tragedy begun. I got there and missed my train. I had to wait for 10 minutes for the train that will take me to Guilford. It was 10:25PM when I got to Guilford. My train to Reading is not until 11:14PM! It was an open station, it was cold and I was alone. At least it wasn't raining. I tried contacting people and my friend Donna and Mr. Sulk accompanied me. Thank God for them! Mr. Sulk accompanied me thru text until I got home. I got home by 12ish AM and was very tired at work. :(
Lesson Learnt: I will still do anything for fun and live my life to the full but will check train schedule next time.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting