Monday 27 April 2009

feeling poorly

I didn't go to college today. I am experiencing muscles aches, headaches and nausea in the past few days. I am going to Alton Towers in Wednesday and I don't want my condition to get into the way so I am taking a full bed rest. Lie. I went out to buy ingredients for our dinner. I promised my mum and my sister that I will be cooking Pasta All Alfredo for them today from the 20 minute cookbook that I found in the piles of books in one corner of the living room and my cooking was a success. :) One step to my dream of being a homemaker. Hahaha!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting