Friday 3 April 2009

last day at work

I was planning to do a discreet exit when Paul Rogers, the guy who called to lay me off, went to my desk and personally thank me for my service. Hahaha! So much for my plan. This guy totally ruined it!

My last day felt like any other day. It didn't make me sad. On the contrary, I was excited to leave the place although I have no new job to go to. In my mind, being laid of is both a blessing and a curse. I get to spend all my time by myself, I can make plans with people without thinking of work. On the other hand, I will have a lot of idle time - time to think about the ex. It was horrible thinking about it now cause I know my mind will betray me again, replaying scenes both happy and sad about my past. Money is another issue too. With so much plans I have in mind, I need a job to support it. Asking from mum is not an option as she is letting me stay for free including food. Good thing I have savings but I hate to see my saving being depleted. :-P
CONCLUSION: I need a job or any money making scheme.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting