Tuesday 31 March 2009

Never Give Up! Never Give Up!

STEP 1 - Get number.

STEP 2: Pay at the till.

STEP 3: Take the receipt and exchange for Voucher.

I bought a Day ticket for the Reading Festival. The line up on the day includes:

  • Kings of Leon
  • Keiser Chiefs
  • Placebo
  • Fall Out Boy
  • Deftones
  • Funeral for a Friend

Queuing took me 4ish hours but it is sooooo worthy! While on queue(I queued alone :( ), I learnt loads about the British Culture.

  • They love their music.
  • They will booze wherever possible. In front of me was a group of teenagers and they were boozing while on a slow queue.
  • They will do very stupid things when they are drunk. How about peeing on the bus stop with hundreds of people with you?
  • Parents totally support their kids on what they want. Behind me was a mother-daughter tandem and on their phone was their dad trying to book a ticket to the Festival. Yes, I was eavesdropping. I can't help but eavesdrop when I am alone. Action Justified! :P

This is one ticked off on my bucket list! :)

Fact:

Online tickets were sold in minutes. Pre-Festival tickets were sold last year and you can't buy tickets on the same day.

Lesson Learnt:

If you want something, never give up until you have tried it! It feels so good after buying the ticket!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting