Saturday 14 March 2009

WICKED is Wicked!

Last night, me and 11 other filos went to the Apollo Victoria to watch Wicked. It got the best production set I've seen so far, the set is just magical, the costumes - colourful and detailed, I especially like Emerald City, the characters are fun to watch and the lines are clever. There is not a boring moment in the Musical Play. A must see!

I still have shows lined up:
Mamma Mia
Woman in Black

Shows that I've seen:

Lion King
Phantom of the Opera
Chicago
Avenue Q
Les Miserables
Stomp
Spamalot
Wicked

If I have my way, I'd rather see a Ballet show. I regret not going to Giselle. :( Hope someone takes me on my Bday.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting