Sunday 29 March 2009

WAKE UP CALL!

I went to the Filo weekly practice cause I've got nothing else to do. When I was in a relationship, I used to spend all my weekends with my ex. So obviously I have to fill my schedule up now that we aren't together. Anyway, since I've been spending loads of times with my family and friends, I noticed that I've been gaining weight as well! The weekly buffet, the endless dinners and the chocolates took its toll on my body! I measured my waist up and it's gone up to 26.5 inches! I even tried my sister's playsuit and I couldn't fit in. I was planning to wear the playsuit in Italy! :( I am not over reacting here people. I am 5 feet 2 inches with a small frame body. I can't have 26.5 inches waist, 50 kgs weight! I am on crash diet at the moment. My trip to Italy is in 6 days.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting