Monday 23 March 2009

Mummy's Day

Me, Dear Mummy and Dear Sister

Feliciano Girls

The mummies, Tita Jer and Mummy Dearest

It's Mummy's Day!

This special day took 2 weeks to prepare. Both Dear Mummy and Tita Jer didn't have any idea about this celebration. After mass, we all proceed to all you can eat Thai and Sushi Restaurant. Buffet is kinda like a staple on my diet. :-P We then went to our friends place for Choir Practice. I am not part of the choir,FYI, I am only friends with them, kinda like a groupie in a Rock Band. Hahaha! The party started with songs, followed by video messages edited by Joseph, it's amazing to watch how stupid we can get, me and my dear sister sang Mama by the Spice Girls, totally unprepared and Tita Jer's son Gio composed a song for his mummy. We had over flowing food at the end. I am not complaining although I noticed that I am filing on LB's now. :(

Next week photo shoot. The UK weather is getting better and better. :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting