Sunday 15 March 2009

do ALL and experience ALL

DO all and EXPERIENCE all is my new motto. I used to be fun before I moved here in the UK. I used to try out a lot of things for experience. I used to say YES to life. Now I am just a boring old lady who rarely go out, get drunk. I need to get my life back and in doing so, I promise to:
  • Travel more
  • Try out new things (fishing, camping)
  • Go out more with people, meet people
  • Do sports and stop being lazy
  • Do things that will make me happy
  • Study another language. I noticed that I am interested in learning new languages and for a reason I can't explain, my mind absorbs random foreign words

I realise that I NEED TO BE HAPPY.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting