Friday 27 March 2009

Thank You Google!

Yesterday, I googled - "being friends with ex". I don't know how to handle the ex situation. It's been 7ish years since I got my heart broken and back then, it wasn't that easy though I was just in my teens. After few hits, I came across the website, gettingpastyourpast.wordpress.com. Everything that they say about the website is very helpful. I recommend it to my broken hearted friends, you know who you are girls. :P

Aside from my family and friends, I have 3 wonderful men in my life at the moment:

1. Luke - my good friend. He knew everything about the break-up. He listened, he makes sure I am okay, he gets in touch where ever he is. He is actually in Thailand but he sends me office chat and texts me everyday. He even called me as soon as he gets to Thailand. He took me out on meals and he went to cinema with me. He saw me broke down few times and assured me that everything is gonna be okay.

2. Incredible Sulk - name not to be mentioned. :P He talks to me every single day. Our recent conversations start with, "Hi, How are you?". He says,"I am good. But most importantly, How are you?". It makes me feel good. He writes on my wall, chats with me and texts me. I broke down last week and he was there. With tears streaming down my face and lack of tissue paper, he sent me a chat and asked me if I needed something to wipe my tears. I said, yes please and he brought loads of tissue to my desk. After getting myself back together, he took me for a walk to clear my head. He is a nice man.

3. Mr. Bright - ah, he is like the boy of me. He's been to this kind of relationship before. He checks on me everyday and ask how I was. He is very positive that I will recover and I will find someone who will sweep me off my feet. He gave me endless advices and he listens to my drama endlessly. Week after week he guides me on what I should do and never judging me.


Thanks everyone for helping me! You know who you are! :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting