Saturday 21 March 2009

:(

Lately, I've been playing these songs over and over:

Chasing Pavements by Adele

Should i give up,Or should i just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere,Or would it be a waste?
Even If i knew my place should i leave it there?
Should i give up,Or should i just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere...

Glory Box by Portishead

Give me a reason to love you
Give me a reason to be ee, a woman
Its all I wanna be is all woman

It could be sweet by Portishead

You dont get something for nothing,
turn now Mmmm gotta try a little harder
It could be sweet

Warwick Avenue by Duffy

I'm leaving you for the last time baby
You think you're loving,
But you don't love me
I've been confusedOutta my mind lately,
You think you're loving,But I want to be free,
babyYou've hurt me.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting