Saturday 28 March 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Unlucky

THE GOOD

Today is the start of my term break so we had the afternoon off. My friend's Italian boyfriend came all the way from London to meet us. I live in Reading, it is 25 minutes away from Paddington. Contrary to the weather forecast, it was dry today so we decided to go to Pret a Manger for coffee where my friend Donna works. Everything went well, I am back to my talkative self almost doing a monologue. For some reason, I get along well with my friends' boyfriend and exes when I can't even have a good time with people from the office. Note to self: Need to open up more. :P When Kuya Noel arrived, we went to Nando's. For three consecutive days, I had dinner there. I am growing a wing. Hahaha! When we all finished eating lunch, I got a call from the office. Thinking it was my mum, I answered it...

THE BAD

It was someone else from the office. I GOT LAID OFF! Yes, you are reading it right, I only have a week left in the office. I must admit, it didn't depressed me as I think it would. I was more relieved to leave work. Everyone knows that I hate working there. I am more concerned about money at this point. Were would I get the income to support myself - ei. travelling and shopping. I have savings, don't get me wrong but I plan to leave the company in 3 months time, not now. I NEED THE MONEY.

THE UNLUCKY

You wouldn't believe how unlucky the first quarter is for us. It is true when they say, "when it rains, it pours". It is pouring for me! Let me outline everything:
  • First my boyfriend of almost 2 years dump me.
  • My dad got laid of from his job. He is jobless still.
  • I got into an argument with my college tutor. Now, I am hearing rumours that he is leaving work.
  • My mum's account was hacked and she had £1500 taken from her account which the bank hasn't returned yet.
  • I got laid off.
  • My family decided that my sister will take a gap year cause we coulnd't send her to Uni. The tuition fee alone will cost us £10K! Were on earth will we get that much money?

Despite all this, I still believe that God wouldn't give us anything that we can't handle. Please pray for me and my family. Thanks all! :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting