Friday 6 March 2009

F*ck My Life - Response from College

I am totally paranoid on going back to my college. I had this crazy idea that my classmates are gonna grill me for reporting my tutor. As soon as I got home, I saw a mail from my college and from the tutor. My tutor wrote:

"I am writing to apologise to you for what took place this morning. My purpose was to attract your attention at a time when I was teaching a large group pf students and I had no intention of causing you any hurt or harm.
I am very sorry that you have suffered hurt and ask you to please accept my most sincere apology."

I have moved on from this incident, hope my classmates have moved on too.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting