Friday 15 May 2009

Matthew Williamson for H&M is LOVE!

Potential Amsterdam Outfit?

Matthew Williamson for H&M Sarong worn as a scarf and Mango Dress

My Bday Dress from Mango. I can't seem to stop buying a bday dress.

Okay, not quite all Matthew Williamson but I am dying to post the yummy sarong that I got! It is a steal for 15 quid! This is Matthew Williamson we are talking about, he used to work for Pucci, hence the fab prints! I might grab another sarong tomorrow and probably the peacock top. Hope they still have it on stock. *fingers crossed* My friend got the wrap around dress that I picked up for her. XS didn't fit me!
PS: I made pasta carbonara today and it is a success! :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting