Sunday 10 May 2009

clubbing plan gone SO wrong

I was having a good day yesterday. Everyone was commenting on how different I looked - my happiness was radiating from the inside. Good sign eh? Everything was working well, I had a nice lunch with friends, planned a night out with people in a month's time until I had an encounter with one of my friends. This is how it goes:

Ailema: Okay, since you can't come on the planned night out, maybe we should plan something with you next week. What do you want to do?
Friend: I want to go clubbing.
Ailema and Friends: We don't want to go clubbing. We already planned the clubbing night a month from now. Plus we want to do variations. Why don't we do something else?
Friend: I want to go clubbing. Why can't we go clubbing?
Ailema and Friends: We don't want to go clubbing. We want to do a day trip.
(this conversation dragged for almost half an hour, going round in circles, friend swearing the whole time)
So I finally had it and I sadi F*ck off. He said f*ck off, pulled a dirty finger and walked out. Seriously, I don't have time for this thing. I don't give a sh*t. This is so immature.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting