Monday 25 May 2009

Belgian Fat

Atomium

Jubel Parc

Dress from Miss Selfridge and Zara Shoes

Near Manneken Pis

Chocolate Fondu + Fresh Strawberries = Heaven

Dinner on the First Day. Kebab or as the call it, KEBAP

Manneken Pis

Mummy on Grote Markt

In front of St. Michael's. Zara dress and Matthew Williamson Sarong

My side of the room. We stayed at Sheraton Hotel BTW.

Mum's side of the room.

I am most happiest when I travel. So next bf should be able to take me on trips and should share the same passion that I have. :)

Brussels is surprisingly small. The trains run every 10-15 minutes and stations are almost always deserted. Makes me and my mum wonder what they do for a living. Brussels burst of Museums. 3 minutes from Gare Centrale and you'll see your first museum.

This weekend has been the most relaxing trip I've been. 1 day sight seeing and the rest are spend on food. We had kebab on the first night there, hamburger for breakfast, seafood overload for lunch followed by waffle with fruits, whip cream and chocolate drizzle and then ice cream with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle again and I lost track of what I had. PIG OUT I SAY! I need to start exercising tom.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting